╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ My name is Jasy and I was raised in Canada but I am fully filipino! My pronouns are she/her and I am straight but I support LQBTQ+.
╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ My socials:
- Instagram: secret.fairy.princess4ever
- Tumblr: princessfairyjas
- Tiktok: secret_flower43
╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ I have many hobbies including reading, writing, blogging (obvi), painting, biking, hiking, crocheting, etc.
Likes: the color blue, the mountains, the rain, the beach, my journal, writing, side questing, tim hortons and Lana Del Ray
Dislikes: School, studying, ppl who only talk about boys, ppl who only talk negatively, fake friends, slushy snow and my period. (My biggest enemy).
╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ My favorite singers at the moment are Ariana Grande and Lana Del Ray! My favorite series/movies are ASOUE, Narnia, Gilmore Girls, Peter Pan (2003) and Secrets of Moonacre.
I'm so excited to be starting this blog and getting to know other people from the blogging community!

.jpeg)
Hi, Jasy! ♡ I loved getting to know a little bit about you! We have several hobbies in common—especially reading, writing, and just enjoying having a little corner of the internet to share our thoughts. 🥹 I’m also starting to discover more blogs around here, and it was such a treat to find yours. I’ll definitely be stopping by again! ✨
ReplyDeleteOddly Mine
🤍